Quick onesATM/Cash out
We don't have one in the centre. The closest cash out facilities will be Cockburn Gateway shopping centre. We are a cashless centre as much as possible. ARC Free Wifi
Select Cockburn free wifi on your device settings. No password required, but they will need to resign in every hour.
If their settings have a security block they may need to adjust it to connect to the wifi. How to get to the back oval
Head past the fremantle dockers reception, turn left (just under the staircase), out the glass doors and down the stairs
Other FAQs about the facility
Drink Fountains ACROD Bays
- In the aquatic area; to the left of the 25m pool, just near the aqua hub.
- In the stadium corridor, towards the toilets
- Upstairs; outside the main group fitness room
- In the gym; 1. near the cross trainers in the left corner. 2. near the cable machines in the right corner.
You can confidently advise customers we have double the requirement of ACROD bays than required by law.
The provision of ACROD bays in public facilities is always a contentious issue, here is some information worth sharing with customer service to respond to enquiries:
- Cockburn ARC has a total of 14 ACROD bays located across the parking stations
- The requirement for ACROD bays is 1:100. Which means 1 ACROD bay for every 100 standard parking bays
- We are required to provide 7 ACROD bays under that standard and we actually have double
- 3 Bays are directly located on Veterans Parade
- We have 650 standard bays available to customers
The city does not have immediate plans to install additional ACROD bays on Veterans Parade.
The rangers have been asked to attend the ARC during peak times (9 - 11am and 5 - 7pm) to monitor illegal parking in the ACROD/loading/drop off bays and will caution and/or infringe those found to be parking illegally.
- If you receive any complaints of illegal parking please call the council on 9411 3444 and ask for the rangers to attend.
- If you receive any complaints from a customer regarding a parking infringment they have received, please advise the customer call the council on 9411 3444.
Dog in a car
We are a 5 minute walk from Cockburn Central Station.
Exit the station up the escalators, turn right and walk down Junction Boulevarde. Cross over Midgegooroo and we are just ahead of you. If you see the waterslides, you are going in the right direction!
There is a stop on the corner of Davison Road and Poletti Road (stop 21046) and it is included on the timetable for the 514 bus, which runs from Cockburn Central Station to Murdoch Central Station.
we have pickup/drop off bays directly out the front of the centre
Entry to Cockburn ARC is off Poletti Road.
If there is a reported dog trapped in a car:
Get car details/license plate number and make an announcement over the PA asking the owner to come to reception.
"Attention patrons, could the owner of a white Suzuki swift with the license plate number AEI 123 come to reception please."
Call RSPCA Cruelty Hotline 1300 278 3589
If RSPCA are unable to attend;
- Film the dog in distress and the car’s license plate number
- Record exact location and time of incident.
- Email to RSPCA
- DO NOT break the window. If a customer is threatening to break the window, advise them it is against the law and they must not take action.
- Provide first aid (cold wet towels, water, etc.) to the dog until the owner/RSPCA arrive if possible to do so; the window is down
Lifecare is the clinic located at the main Cockburn ARC entrance.- opposite creche'.
The services they provide:
- Massage Therapy
- Perth Sports Medicine (doctors)
- Cockburn Central Podiatry
- Optimal Intake Nutrition (dietitian)