During staffed hours ONLY-
Check ID 18+
Centre passes can be used between- Weekdays-
5.30am - 8.30pm (aquatics)
- 9pm (health club) Weekends-
7am - 6pm (aquatics)
- 7pm (health club) Includes
Does not include
- The gym
- Group fitness classes (3 max)
- Indoor cycle
- Casual court use
- Spa, sauna and steam
- Ball hire
- No 24/7
- A centre pass is valid for one day (the day it is sold, staffed hours only).
- It cannot be purchased with the intention to use the next day, not 24hrs.
- Centre pass purchases can be credited to new members joining within 5 days of purchase, proof of purchase required (receipt).
Trials Our centre pass is just like a trial!Centre Pass Process
* We do not offer free "trials" but we can credit the cost of a centre pass to their membership if they join with Member Services within 5 days! To claim this offer they must do the following:
- Keep their receipt to show the MC as proof that they bought the center pass less than 5 days prior.
- Book an appointment with Member Services.
Centre Pass and GF Classes
How to process
If selling multiple
- If this is the first time purchasing a centre pass they will need to complete a 'Casual Access' registration on the Ipad
- When selling a Centre Pass patrons must keep a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase for that day.
- Process each centre pass in a separate transaction. This is so you can allocate the patron's name to each pass.
- Casual users can book into class 3 hours in advance. If they are purchasing a centre pass they will need to see reception to book.
- Firstly check class numbers before booking. (calendar icon)
- Search patron profile on POS > allocate Group Fitness Casual - free use in the Upgrades. tab on POS > process transaction
(This will allow you to book them into their desired class)
- POS > Classes (calendar icon) > Select the class the patron is wanting to attend > Sign up for single class.
- Tag them in (tick turns green) > print their GF ticket.
- Advise patron they need to arrive to class no later than 2 minutes before it starts and to give their ticket to the GF instructor.