We want your day at the ARC to be as enjoyable as possible, so here's the low down on coming to visit us.
Our aquatic facilities include:
- Family change rooms
- Male/female restrooms
- Bench seating
- Water fountains
- Lockers for hire
- Outdoor beanbags (weather permitting)
- Disabled facilities (ramps/aqua wheelchairs etc)
What to bring
- Sunscreen if swimming outside
- Aqua nappy if your child requires it
- Concession/companion cards (original card must be sighted each time upon entry)
If you forget, we do sell bathers, towels, goggles and aqua nappies at reception.
What are acceptable bathers?
Appropriate swim wear for Cockburn ARC is:
- Bathers (not including g-string or similar)
- Rash shirts
- Board shorts
The following items are not considered appropriate swim wear:
- Underwear of any kind
- Street clothing
We do not allow mermaid tails at Cockburn ARC.
What you can't bring
- Glass items, including water bottles and food containers
- Knives (only plastic knives permitted)
- Ceramic items such as mugs and food containers
- Furniture such as chairs, tables and sun shelters
- Tennis balls
- Water guns
- Large inflatables (e.g. swans)
Any prohibited items found must be returned to your vehicle. All esky/cooler bags will be checked upon entry.