Exchange and Refund Policy
Our exchange and refund policy applies to all items sold in our retail section. Any requests for exchanges or refunds will be reviewed against the below criteria.
Your request can be processed between 8am to 4pm on weekdays and 8am to 3:30pm on weekends.
Exchanges Refund of goods
- Exchanges due to incorrect size purchased or change of mind can be made within 28 days of purchase
- An exchange can be made in the centre for a product to the same value or credited towards a product of greater value
- In the event you are unable to find a suitable item to exchange, a credit valid for 12 months from the date of issue will be offered to be used towards a future retail purchase
- A receipt or proof of purchase is require for any exchange of goods
- All products must be returned in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels and product swing tags attached
- All swimwear should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable, without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interest of hygiene, exchanges may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn
- Refunds will only be offered in the event the item is deemed faulty or unfit for purpose
- Refunds are unable to be processed for all retail products due to change of mind therefore we encourage patrons to choose carefully
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required for any refund of goods
- All swimwear should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable, without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interest of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
- Refunds over the balance of $50 require a refund request form to be completed. Credit card refunds will be processed within three business days however bank accounts may take up to four weeks. Refunds under $50 can be processed on the spot.
- Request of a refund may be escalated to our manufacturers for further clarification if required. In this instance the product can be held in the centre until a decision has been finalised.