From Monday 25 May, members and casual visitors (13 years+) must book into a session if they wish to attend a group fitness class, swim laps or exercise in the warm water pool.
So, here’s the important steps about booking your session:
- You can only enter the centre if you have already booked and paid for your session online.
- Casual visitors must register first with a free Active Casual account and then pay and book online.
- Bookings now open 12 hours before the start of the session for members and 3 hours for casuals and will close when the session is full.
- Each visit costs $5.20 and payment is required when you book in online.
- Once you have a confirmed booking, please arrive at the entrance to the ARC, 10 minutes prior to your session commencing. But no earlier.
- Within that 10 minutes you will need to scan in at a kiosk, collect your ticket and wait as directed to watch a short safety video.
- Once your session/class is over please leave the centre immediately.
- There is no change room or shower access, toilets only.
- Aqua classes will be without equipment.
If you are unable to pay online, or would like to attend the centre with a carer, please contact us on 9411 3344.
If you need a hand booking in, step by step instructions are available here.