We offer over 100 classes throughout the week
, in studios, water and outdoors!
Please allow plenty of time to get to your class. Printing off tickets closes 2 minutes prior to the start of class. Instructors will not allow latecomers to enter.
Upcoming workshops and events
- Starting Sunday 28 October for 6 weeks.
- Saturday 10 November.
If you’re new to our group fitness classes, then some of the names will be unfamiliar.
Show All Class Types
- Tones and shapes your abdomen, butt and thighs (ABT)
- is our outdoor training session with core movements in quick succession
- Aqua Deep
- is held in our 50 metre pool and strengthens and tones muscles.
- Aqua ENERGY
- is a low impact cardiovascular workout in the 25 metre pool
- Aqua FIT
- is a low to moderate level aqua session to build strength and stamina
- Aqua Flex
- is a gentle workout in warm water.
- is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina.
- Body Balance®
- is a Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout, will leave you centred and calm
- is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed
- is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body
- Box 45
- is a cardio based boxing class using pads, gloves and body weight
- Cycle Intro
- is an introductory class, all about cycle basics
- GRIT™ Strength
- is a 30 minute high intensity interval training workout.
- Gym Fit
- is held on the gym floor and develops all round fitness.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) improves overall fitness in a short 30 minute session
- HIIT Step®
- is a HIIT session using a step, challenging but fun.
- Kick Splash Jab
- High intensity interval training in the 25 metre pool.
- is a fusion of boxing, cardio, dance and sculpting.
- Latin Fever
- is the original lation dance class.
- Be guided into a relaxed state and clear your mind.
- Meta fit
- combines traditional body weight exercises with HIIT.
- practices the principles of centering, concentration, control, precision, breath and flow.
- Raw Power in Motion (RPM) is the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music.
- is a motivating cycle class with hill climbs, stamina, speed drills and sprint training
- Step it Up
- will get your legs pumping and upper body working
- Total Body Blast
- is a high energey session to improve endurance, coordination and stamina.
- encourages body alignment, balance and calm.
- is all about latin music and rhythms.