We offer over 100 classes throughout the week
, in studios, water and outdoors!
Please allow plenty of time to get to your class. Printing off tickets closes 2 minutes prior to the start of class. Instructors will not allow latecomers to enter.
We are also offering classes outside of this timetable in Remedial Pilates
If you’re new to our group fitness classes, then some of the names will be unfamiliar.
Show All Class Types
- Tones and shapes your abdomen, butt and thighs (ABT)
- is our outdoor training session with core movements in quick succession
- Aqua Deep
- is held in our 50 metre pool and strengthens and tones muscles.
- Aqua ENERGY
- is a low impact cardiovascular workout in the 25 metre pool
- Aqua FIT
- is a low to moderate level aqua session to build strength and stamina
- Aqua Flex
- is a gentle workout in warm water.
- is the sports-inspired cardio workout for building strength and stamina.
- Body Balance®
- is a Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout, will leave you centred and calm
- is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed
- is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body
- Box 45
- is a cardio based boxing class using pads, gloves and body weight
- Cycle Intro
- is an introductory class, all about cycle basics
- GRIT™ Strength
- is a 30 minute high intensity interval training workout.
- Gym Fit
- is held on the gym floor and develops all round fitness.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) improves overall fitness in a short 30 minute session
- HIIT Step®
- is a HIIT session using a step, challenging but fun.
- Kick Splash Jab
- High intensity interval training in the 25 metre pool.
- is a fusion of boxing, cardio, dance and sculpting.
- Latin Fever
- is the original lation dance class.
- Be guided into a relaxed state and clear your mind.
- Meta fit
- combines traditional body weight exercises with HIIT.
- practices the principles of centering, concentration, control, precision, breath and flow.
- Raw Power in Motion (RPM) is the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music.
- is a motivating cycle class with hill climbs, stamina, speed drills and sprint training
- Step it Up
- will get your legs pumping and upper body working
- Total Body Blast
- is a high energey session to improve endurance, coordination and stamina.
- encourages body alignment, balance and calm.
- is all about latin music and rhythms.