Cockburn ARC’s Swim ARCademy is a unique program that is fully customised to our facility.
Cockburn ARCademy follows on from our parents and babies program, for pre and school aged children as well as adult learn to swim and stroke refinement
- If we think a student is ready to move up to a new level, then they move up at that time. No more waiting until the end of term.
- We run throughout the year to ensure skills constantly develop
- Our small classes are offered a variety of times throughout the week
- Temperature controlled pools ensure comfort all year round
- The curriculum makes the most of our range of pools - Learn to swim, 25 metre and 50 metre
- Our instructors understand the needs of learners of all ages
- Payment is fortnightly, spreading your financial commitment throughout the year
- Swimming assessments are offered at convenient times
- We have plenty of family change facilities right next to the pool
- And we have a poolside café for that very vital cup of coffee!
Swim ARCademy membership costs $17 per week, paid by direct debit or credit card, with your first two weeks up front.
As a member of Swim ARCademy, you can come and use our recreational pools any other time during the week, and includes 1 spectator.
Following on from our Babies and Parents classes
which go up to 36 months, we offer children and adult programs:
School age Adult