In order to charge concession rates, the card must be physically present or displayed through Centrelink digital wallet.
How to view the card:
- The card will drop down from the top of the screen. Swipe the screen up or down to display the front and the back of the card
- If the customer has more than one concession or health care card, swipe the screen left or right to switch between cards.
- This is what the digital card should look like:
Before accepting a digital concession card, please check:
- That the customer is logged into the official Centrelink website or Express plus Centrelink mobile app. Not just a screen shot.
- The card must be in date (cards will still show in their digital wallet for up to 28 days after it expires). If the concession card is no longer active, EXPIRED will appear across the screen. The customer can reapply for a concession card.
- If the concession is for a customer with a companion card, please ensure the names match on both cards.
We DO NOT accept:
- Photocopied cards
- Photos of card
- Screenshots of card
- Expired cards