Rehab & Physio's
How do I set up a Rehab Membership? What does a rehab membership include?
All Rehab memberships are set up by our Rehab Membership Admin staff.
- The insurance company/Physios are required to apply for the membership. When we receieve the paperwork it will be set up in PG.
- If the physio and the rehab patient are present at reception but don't have a membership set up yet please advise they will need to email the email@example.com the rehab application form/ We can email the physio/insurer the application form for them to complete.
- Patrons coming through who do not yet have an active rehab membership in PG will need to pay full price for their visit.
What access is included in physio Wellness Lounge visit passes?
Rehab Membership contracts are set up on 3 monthly blocks.
They will need their photo taken and can be issued with a wrist band like a normal membership.
Please ask that when their membership does expire they return their band to reception.
- Full gym access
- Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor and outdoor pool during operating hours
- Spa & Sauna/Steam
- Warm water pool
- Locker use
- Casual court usage
If a rehab membership has recently expired. What can we do?
This product is not something we openly advertise, it is something that is discussed/organised between physios and our rehab membership organiser (Marg).
These visit passes include:
- Access to the aquatic area.
- Access to the Wellness Lounge.
Does NOT include:
- Casual locker
- Aquatic group fitness classes
- Access to the gym
- Casual court use
- Like other visit passes patrons will be required to purchase a FOB for $5, do not issue them a wrist bands.
- As they are entitled to access the wellness Lounge they will be required to come to reception each visit to get a coloured paper band.
- These visit passes cannot be shared with other people so a picture is required to be put on their Links account.
If a rehab membership has expired in the last few days and they haven’t got a new one, please do the following:
- Allow entry for today & put notes on the members account.
- Advise customer to follow up with physio/rehab company as we haven’t received anything yet. Let them know it takes approx. 3 business days to process once received. Advise they can’t visit again until the new membership has been received.
- Email members name and member number to Marg and once she receives the application, she will start it from the date they visited.
Physio & health support information
Physiotherapy Access Hire Up
- We allow Physios to access the facilities to meet with their clients at no cost.
- Any physio wanting access to the gym or wellness lounge must provide proof that they are a registered physio or staff member of Rocky Bay, Abilities centre, Hire Up, Amana Living. This can include a uniform, photo id with name of company, a business card, name badge with company logo or able to provide a physio registration number found on AHPRA https://www.ahpra.gov.au/
- Once identification is shown they are able to enter.
Initial assessment with physio
Hire Up is a new company that has just arrived to WA.
It is a company that supplies an online platform for people with a disability to find, hire and manage support workers who meet their needs.
https://hireup.com.au/The support workers do not necessarily come from a company and may not have professional identification. The member must provide receipt of payment to hire up with the carer’s name on it and we asked to see the licence of the carer.
A member who has hired a support worker through Hire Up will come to reception with the support worker. The support worker will not be wearing or have any type of uniform/business card to verify they are from Hire Up.
- Please ask the member to sight the receipt of payment to Hire Up. This can be found when they login to their account on the Hire Up website or a confirmation in an email.
- At the bottom of the receipt you will see the name and photo of the support worker hired and the date and time of the ‘booking’.
- Ask the support worker for ID (drivers licence) to verify they are the support worker hired for this ‘booking’.
- Once verified, provide the relevant bands if applicable and allow entrance
- A physio and their client are allowed free access into the gym to complete an assessment with their client.
- Physio's will only perform one assessment with each client.
- The approval for a rehab membership is then sent to Marg for processing.
- If the client is not already a member of the ARC they will not need to purchase a center pass for the assessment. However if they are wanting a locker or would like to use the facility before or after the assessment they will need to pay the appropriate entry fees.