- Medical certificates will need to state a start and end date so we can process it appropriately.
- We are unable to accept the cert saying until further notice.
- Medical certificates supplied after the fact, are only able to be backdated 1 month from the date we receive them.
eg. If it is 1 September 2021 and a member brings in a med cert dated 1 July 2021 - 1 December 2021. We would be able to add the suspension from 1 August - 1 December 2021 only.
If a member hands in a medical certificate in person-
- Ensure the information is correct. Dates are appropriate.
- Have the member complete a manual suspension form and staple them together.
- Hand to a supervisor if they are free/place in the to be processed draw if they are not.