Staff Membership access + how to apply
To be eligible for a Cockburn ARC staff membership you will need to be employeed for 3 months +Casuals vs Permanent
Once you have reached your 3 month mark you are abe to complete the request form.
Apply via the link in your beekeeper toolbox.
You will need to:
- Have worked a minimum of 10 hours per week; or
- Have three (3) regular shifts per week; or
- Have a regular group fitness class on the timetable
- Complete the City of Cockburn Intranet membership form
Staff with expired memberships
- Allowed access into the gym (24/7 induction to be completed)
- Pools, spa, sauna and steam room
- GF classes however you are only able to book in at reception 10 minutes prior to the class start time (paying members have priority so if the class is consistently booking out you may need to give up your spot!)
- You are able to use the courts on a casual basis and will need to scan at reception to recieve a wristband
If an ARC or City of Cockburn Staff member comes in and their staff membership has expired, please have them complete the Renew/Activate Staff membership form on the reception IPADS.Updating your qualifications
You will need to ensure your qualifications are up to date.Staff Carpark
This will need to be updated via the beekeeper link in the toolbox page.
City of Cockburn will pay for your training. Please see your supervisor to book into your training.
Casual staff have access to the staff carpark on the weekends at any time.
If you work during the week, you will not be granted access unless you are an opening or closing staff member.
Permanent staff will have access to the staff carpark at any point of their shift.
City of Cockburn Staff memberships
The staff will need to complete the application form via the intranet.Expired COC staff memberships
Once it has been approved the account will be set up.
When the staff arrive, they will receive their membership band and have their photo take as per a normal member sign up.
Please have them complete the Renew/Activate Staff membership form on the reception IPADS.Do we accept job applications in person
All advertised positions will be posted on the City of Cockburn intranet, and/or job seeker sites. Link is also at the bottom of the ARC website.
Anyone wishing to apply for a position will need to follow the correct avenue and apply online