Education Department and VAC Swim
Education Department contact details
(08) 9402 6195VAC Swim and Ed Department
Education Department staff entrance
Cockburn ARC hosts the Education Department's VacSwim program during the school holidays.
Enrolment into the program is directly through the Education department. For information on the program please visit https://www.education.wa.edu.au/vacswim
When you come for your VacSwim lesson, students and spectators must pay pool entry.
For any further information regarding enrolment or class changes, patrons will need to contact the education department and we have zero control over this and simply facilitate the pool space for the program.
9402 6412 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.education.wa.edu.au/-/programs-and-locations
During weekdays the education department will approach reception to be granted access on to pool deck.Carers entering with Ed Department
If they are wearing their rashie, have a uniform or advise they work with ed department they are able to head through free of charge.
VAC Swim entry and enrolment information
- All carers of children who require assistance must enter via the back-entrance at the same time as the schools.
- As an alternative, if they are entering through Aquatic Reception, the child must come to reception with a valid companion card to gain free entry. If not, the appropriate entry fee will be payable with our Customer Service Officers.
How to purchase passes?
Multi visit passes will be available to purchase via the VAC swim website.
Vacswim passes are valid for the period of the VAC swim lessons only
When the children enrol in VAC swim, the Ed department will send them the link to purchase the QR codes for ARC visit passes. When they arrive they will scan the QR codes to enter the turnstiles. Pricing:
- Child visit passes are to be purchased as well as spectator passes
- Parents are welcome to purchase each entrance on the day however will need to queue up and it may get busy
Enrolment and Upcoming Dates
What are the terms and conditions of the passes?
The Department of Education sends communications out to all those enrolled into the upcoming VacSwim programs, close to the date of lessons begingging, with instructions on how to purchase the passes, terms and conditions and the link to the VacSwim page on our website where they can purchase passes VacSwim - Cockburn ARC
- Patron clicks link to purchase passes and is directed to website, selects date of program
- Patron then selects the amount of child and spectator passes required and clicks next to process payment
- Email address is required to be entered and a verification code will be sent to their email which they will need to enter to proceed to the payment screen
- Confirmation of the payment will be made and the patron will receive an email outlining the terms and conditions of the passes and a QR code to be scanned at the turnstiles (see attached email)
Patrons will be advised of the terms and conditions in both the email from VacSwim and the automatic confirmation email they receive upon purchasing the passes. These will be applicable and any extenuating circumstances will be managed on a case by case basis by a CS supervisorIf the parents don't want to purchase passes
VacSwim passes are non-refundable
If you do not redeem all your passes, the monetary amount will not be offered as a credit to be used towards another service in the centre
It is your responsibility to present my pass upon each visit and if you are unable to present your pass you will be required to pay casual entry.
If you need to leave the aquatic area and renter then You are required to come to reception to obtain a pass out.
A pass is to be deducted for each individual entering the aquatic area.
Locker hire is not included and additional fees apply
VacSwim passes do not include access to the Warm Water Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam room or Waterslides and additional fees apply
Any children under the age of 12 are required to be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
Patrons are required to comply with the leisure centres conditions of entry, including Watch Around Water and Creche conditions of use.
That’s completely fine and we understand they aren’t for everyone however they will be required to line up at reception upon each visit, exceptions will not be made and we are anticipating it being a busy school holiday timeDo we take late enrolments and grading/level?
- Patrons need to enquire with the education department to seek further information in regards to late enrolments
- ALL stage changes are done through department of education (VacSwim), we have no control over the program – they simply just hire our pools.
- Stage changes will occur on the first day of lessons for each program and will be done by the onsite co-ordinators.