Patrons must be 18 years and older to purchase a centre pass. During staffed hours ONLY-
Centre pass can be used between: week days-
5.30am - 8.30pm (aquatics)
9pm (health club) week ends-
7am - 6pm (aquatics)
and 7pm (health club) Includes:
Does not include:
- The gym
- Group fitness classes (as many as they like)
- Indoor cycle
- Casual court use
- Spa, sauna and steam
- Ball hire
- No 24/7
- A centre pass is valid for one whole day (the day it is sold).
- It cannot be purchased with the intention to use the next day.
- If a patron holds on to their receipt and wishes to join as a member, we are able to book them in with member services and they will be creditted the centre pass amount back on to their membership. This will only be if it was purchased within 5 days from the centre pass purchase to their joining day
Do we do trials? Our centre pass is just like a trial!Processing a centre pass
* We do not offer free "trials" but we can credit the cost of a centre pass ($22) to their membership if they join with Member Services within 5 days! To claim this offer they must do the following:
- Keep their receipt to show the MC as proof that they bought the center pass less than 5 days prior.
- Book an appointment with Member Services.
How to process a group fitness class once a centre pass has been purchased?
Centre pass and attending GF classes- How to process a group fitness class once a centre pass has been purchased?
How to process:
If selling multiple:
- If this is the first time purchasing a centre pass they will need to complete a 'Casual Access' registration on the Ipad
- When selling a Centre Pass patrons must keep a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase for that day.
- 1 QR code will be printed once transaction is processed. These are multiple use for one day only.
- Process each centre pass in a separate transaction. This is so you can allocate the patron's name to each pass.
- Casual users have access to book in for a class 3 hours before it starts. If they are purchasing a centre pass they will need to see reception to do so.
- You will need to add the patron to the left hand column on POS. allocate Groupt Fitness -free use in the Misc. tab on POS. process transaction
(This will allow you to book them into their desired class)
- in PGM > Classes > Select the class the patron is wanting to attend. When you are in the class add the guests name to the class.
- It will add them in, then you are able to print their GF ticket.
- Please advise patron they need to arrive to the class no later than 2 minutes before it starts and will need to give the ticket to the teacher.