The parent will be contacted to confirm the child/adult is now enrolled for lessons.
When they arrive at the desk for their first lesson:
1. Check the account on PGM.
2. Assign a new swim school card, and a guardian card (for non members only).
3. Finalise the pro rata payment as this will not be direct debited.
4. Inform the parent's of the terms and conditions as a SS member. Direct debits, two guardians entering with the child otherwise a spectator fee will apply for late arrivals etc.
- select classes > ... 3 grey dots
- pop up will appear > select skill level > 1 Vancancy > Apply filters
- available classes will display > select class to transfer into
- select transfer from > confirm class change details with guardian > select add member
e.g Ellie is moving from Build Tuesday 4.55pm into Build Friday 10.40am starting 19th August.
Confirm student is only enrolled in one class
3 grey dots > vacancies - any > filter by member > apply filter
Signing out from a double booking
- class student is enrolled in will appear - ensure only one class per week.
- select class to remove > ... 3 grey dots > sign out from classes
- select class to sign out > submit
- select ignore the refund limit > submit
Payment timeline will now accurately refelect payments.
Welcome to Swim ARCademy! We are so pleased to have you on board.
We look forward to meeting you at your first lesson on Wednesday, 8 December 2021 for the Immersion level at 6:40 PM . It will be with Meg M.
Please find the terms of conditions of your membership available at any point on our website: www.cockburnarc.com.au/About/Terms-and-Conditions
Throughout your swimming journey, our team members will be at hand to assist you wherever possible. Please come and see us at the AquaHub which is located next to the learn to swim and 25m pools, or alternatively contact us at 9411 3378 if you have any questions or concerns during your time with us. Your first lesson
Please ensure you arrive 15-20 minutes before your lesson start time. This allows you to:
- Set up your membership card at reception (if you have not already done so at enrolment)
- Scan your card through the turnstiles
- Get changed into your bathers and grab your goggles
- Meet your instructor
Please see us at the AquaHub if you have any issues finding your class.
To assist in ensuring you get the most out of every lesson please ensure you always bring:
- Drink bottle
- Warm clothes for after your lesson
- Membership card
If you have received a progression email from us or your teacher notifying you that you have progressed, come and see us at the AquaHub or at reception before your next lesson and one of our staff members will provide you the current availability options of the next level.
From there you can decide which class for the next level you would like to move to. If you have any questions please give us a call on 9411 3337 prior to your next lesson. Swimming Outside of Lessons
We would also like to encourage you, as part of your membership, to take advantage of our aquatic facilities outside of your scheduled lesson time (this does not include the warm water pool & slide entry). Regular practice and even a ‘fun’ swim will assist you in moving through your swimming journey more steadily.
Do note that your membership cards only work on the turnstiles 120 minutes prior to your lesson. When coming in for a practice or ‘fun’ swim, please see our staff at reception. They will scan your card for you at the desk and let you into the aquatic area. Striving for Outstanding Service
Our team is fully committed to doing everything we can to make your experience with us outstanding. If you have feedback or would like to discuss anything with our friendly team members please give us a call on 9411 3378. Welcome again,
Your Swim ARCademy Team