- Ensure you arrive at your POS on time
- Personal belongings in staff room lockers
- No mobile phones
- No eating / chewing gum on reception
- No staff to staff conversations in front of customers
- Water bottle / keep cups not visible
- Staff members not speaking across counter
- Only reception staff behind counter
- Always use positive language on reception
- No personal use of computers while of shift
All team members are to maintain a professional standard of personal dress and grooming at all times.
Staff must be in correct uniform outlined below-
Skirt Length:-without tights (slightly above knee), with tights (mid-thigh)
- Corporate Cockburn ARC shirt
- Black pants/skirts only
- Black hair accessories only
- Name badge at all times, if you do not have yours – please wear a spare one (found in TL draw)
- CSO jackets - place name badge on jacket
- Neat clean hair, out of face at all times
- No excessive jewellery
- Black hairbands/accessories only
When taking a message the following details must be recorded-
- Time of enquiry
- Name of customer
- Nature of enquiry
- Contact number/email address
Ideally all messages should be emailed to the relevant person and must be written clearly with detailed notes in customers PG account.
- Ensure any information given either verbally or written is clearly communicated.
- If we don’t know the answer to any customer question, we make every attempt to find out the information for the customer in a timely manner.
- Close the transaction with “is there anything else I can help you with.”
Please ensure customers aren't given a specific timeframe they will be contacted back. You may like to finish by saying- "I will have a staff member be in contact with you as soon as possible".
Settling POS – Morning Duties
All 6 reception computers need to be settled each morning - eftpos machines must be in cradles to begin.
- Click arrow bottom right of screen
- Double click the green C icon
- Click the Ctrl Panel
- Click Settle
- Once complete it will ask if you want a transaction list- click no
Write the POS number on the corresponding print out.
Staple them all together and place in black tray on CSO Supervisor desk in the correct day.
Troubleshooting - If there is no green C icon.
- File explorer
- Look for green C – EftClntUI.exe
All 6 reception computers need to be tilled off each night.
- Click … (3 dots) > close shift
Cash state = $250 Float (pos 1 – 4 ) or $0.00 for level 1
Cash to bank = takings for corresponding pos
Generate report > Click into report > Print – Ensure print is successful before closing report Reports can only be generated once.