SPRINT™ is a 30-minute High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout, using an indoor bike to achieve fast results.
It’s a short, intense style of training where the thrill and motivation comes from pushing your physical and mental limits. A high intensity, low impact workout, it's scientifically proven to return rapid results.
The workout drives your body to burn calories for hours. You combine bursts of intensity, where you work as hard as possible, with periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff? You smash your fitness goals, fast.
You don’t need to be a cyclist but you do need some level of fitness for LES MILLS SPRINT. Take it at a comfortable level for your first few sessions to get a feel for the class. It’s fine to slow down, reduce the load or sit up and rest. We recommend two HIIT workouts a week as part of a balanced training plan.
- Maximum performance, minimum time
- During 30 minutes of this high-intensity interval cycling people can burn up to 450 calories
- Builds lean muscle
- Burns calories for hours after your workout
- Pushes your mental and physical limits
- Short and intense 30 minutes