Yoga includes a short relaxation, meditation at the end of the practice.
Postures and stretches are used in combination with the breath to develop flexibility, strength and control. Yoga encourages body alignment, balance and calm helping to reduce tension and stress.
There are many styles of Yoga, some use a flow of movements, while some may use props such as blocks or belts to assist a posture or maximize a stretch.
- Traditional standing and seated poses, sun salutations and balance poses
- Slow down and create space for stillness, nourish joints, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
- Synchronise breath and movement to awaken strength, flexibility and mindfulness.
- Settle the nervous system
- Reduce tension and anxiety
- An holistic approach to wellness for mind and body