A fun indoor cycle session to get your heart pumping.
A motivating workout combining hill climbs, stamina, speed drills and power bursts of sprint training.
You control your speed and resistance and your intensity level, so it can be as easy or as challenging as you want it to be. No impact on the joints and no choreography, just lose yourself in the rhythm of the track.
- Spinning is a low-impact and a low-risk form of exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages
- Doing this regularly can improve physical and mental health as well as reducing the risk of many health problems
- You can burn up to 700 calories in one class
- Cycling improves heart functioning, lung capacity and general wellbeing.
- Spin classes are fun and effective.