Keep working out... ARCfam!
We have a range of workouts options that you can access from home.
Here's some key tips to keep you going
- Aim to stick to your normal training routine, if you used to come into the ARC at 6am in the morning, keep training at that time.
- Put your workout gear on, so it feels like it usually does.
- Mix it up! We have options from gentle through to high intensity.
- Have rest days or low intensity days to give your body a rest.
- Not having all the equipment that you usually have will mean being creative and using what you have on hand around the house. Think about 2 litre milk containers, bags of flour or rice, something out of the garage or the back shed.
- Most of all have a bit of fun, get the rest of your family or house mates involved as well.
We have loaded a ton of workouts to get you started on the Cockburn ARC app. All you need is to have a MyWellness account and access to the Cockburn ARC app.
Here's how to get started:
If you don't have the MyWellness app or an account If you have a MyWellness account but haven't downloaded the Cockburn ARC app
- Go to the App Store on Apple devices or Google Play Store on Android devices
- Download the Cockburn ARC app
- Click create new account option and complete the online registration
- You are ready to go.
- Go to the App Store on Apple devices or Google Play Store on Android devices.
- Download the Cockburn ARC app.
- Use the same email address and password that you used to set up your mywellness account.
- Once the app is down loaded you can see all your training results and programs.
- You are ready to go.
Once you're set up, here's how to use Cockburn ARC app for training at home
Open the Cockburn ARC app on your phone by clicking the icon. Your workout options will come up on the home page.
- Workout of the week, your ARC trainers will be doing a variety of different workouts for you to use at home. Use our guide to choose how intense you want your workout to be.
- There are also recommended programs are set up by Technogym and there will be a new option every day to mix up your trianing.
Tracking outdoor training
- Outdoor tracker, this enables you to log your walking, running or cycling sessions through the GPS in your phone.
Group fitness options for you
Our own intructors
We will keep adding more classes onto this list but here's a few to get you going:
Les Mills Online Group Fitness
Les Mills have provided us with access to over 100 workouts that can be completed at home. Why not try a different style than your normal option?
View full list
Les Mills Terms and Conditions