General Hirer Booking Form
At Cockburn ARC we define general hirers as any individual or group of individuals who hire one of our stadium setups; pool spaces; room spaces or pool setups without any affiliation to any organisation, school, or community group. General hirers book and hire Cockburn ARC facilities for their private usage and do not have any third-party responsibilities associated with their hire.
General hirers found to be engaging in activities outside of this definition, by running unapproved activities for commercial gain, will have their bookings cancelled.
Complete the General Hirers form if you are:
- 18 years or older
- Are booking for at least 4 regular sessions
- Two weeks advance notice of your proposed booking time
Only required for organisations, schools and community groups
By submitting this form, I acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Please include facilities required and any other important information.
- I have been provided with and have read the booking terms and conditions. opens in a new window
- My requested booking date is at least two weeks in the future.
- I must contact the Cockburn ARC seven (7) days prior to my booking occuring if I wish to cancel my booking.
- I must pay for each booking prior to the booking occuring *excluding organisations who have made alternative arrangements with us.