Work Instruction Details
1. Open Calendar in Outlook select the calendar ‘Cockburn ARC Reception’ and click “New Appointment”
2. Add information into the body of the new appointment. If you have been sent an event/reminder from a TL copy the entire email into the body of the appointment.
3. Open any Staff Briefing document that has been provided, read through it carefully and add any additional information that is relevant and/or important for CSO’s to have quick access to e.g. cost, how to process payment on POS etc. (so they don’t need to read through the whole document when they are with a customer).
4. Copy the staff Briefing into the body of the email.
5. Read through the body of the email, delete any irrelevant information and insure the wording is concisise and easy for CSO’s to gain information quickly.
6. Highlight any particularly important information that CSO will need to action/must be aware of.
7. For events that occur over multiple days or over a number of weeks set the recurrence schedule by clicking the Recurrence button.
See examples of both ‘types’ of rurrences below
a. Over a number of days e.g. slide not operating - Complete the below fields.
b. If on the same day over a number of weeks e.g. a workshop or kids class - Complete the below fields.
8. Complete the top part of the appointment.Subject = Relevant name of event/workshop/maintenance issue/reminder
Location= If applicable
Start Time = Date and Start Time of event (you wont need to do this if you have set a recurrence)
End time = Date and End time of event (you wont need to do this if you have set a recurrence)
Category = select most relevant
9. Once you have added all the information and have checked it is correct press “Save & close”
10. If applicable go back into the email and add a note at the top that it has been added to the calendar.