12:30-8:30pm Duties List:
Birthday Party Procedures
Respond to incoming Birthday Party Enquiries; phone call/ if you’re not able to contact via phone email with enquire template:
- Monitor incoming Birthday Party Bookings (follow party procedure: S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Children's Services\Parties\CSO PARTY FOLDER\PARTY FORMS + PROCEDURES
- Check Senior CSO Emails and action
- Begin Instructing CSO’s to first count POS 4, and POS 1 (before the 6 / 6.30pm CSO leaves). Then Second count and till off POS’s.
- Begin the Closing Checklist (setting up bands for tomorrow etc)
- Make sure floats are all set up according to “ideal till” in counting room
- Check back up float is correct
- Till Off/Second Count POS 2 and POS 3
- Complete Senior CSO Shift report before finishing at 8.30/8.45pm
- Follow up on emails from over the weekend. Respond to new enquiries, book in new party bookings
- Procedure for booking in a new party:
- Print booking from incoming email
- Staple Party booking checklist form to the front of the booking and fill out the required details.
- It is in a plastic sleeve in back of purple party folder
- Add booking to the Links Facility Scheduler in appropriate date/time
- Add booking to the aquatic Xcel document if it is an aquatic party
- S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Aquatics\Programs\Birthday Parties
- Contact the parent and confirm party details /take payment for the party. (Write notes)
- If they don’t pay on that day let them know it will need to be paid within 3 days.
- While on the phone spiel: ‘The payment has approved, I will send you an email with a copy of your receipt, plus the plunge and co catering packages and also customised invitations.
- Once payment has been approved- scan the customer receipt and save in folder S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Children's Services\Parties\CSO PARTY FOLDER\PARTY RECEIPTS
- Edit birthday invitations link: S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Marketing\creche\Birthday Parties
- You will need to save a word doc copy and a PDF. PDF will be the one sent to the parent so they can’t edit it.
- Email party parent with confirmation email (template in folder). Attach receipt, invitation and Plunge and Co catering package.
- File the Completed Booking sheet in correct month of the party.
- Email any Friday am, pm paid parties to Shep so she can roster.
- EMAIL 14 DM’S (CC : Shep, and Senior CSO’s that weekend)
THE PARTIES FOR THE WEEKEND- TIME OF PARTY AND PARTY TYPE, WHAT COLOUR BAND EACH PARTY WILL HAVE- make Bandi’s red
10AM WATER PLAY BLUE HBD BANDS
10AM BANDICOOTS RIBBONS
- CHANGE THE TV SCREENS IN PARTY ROOM- THEY ARE ALL SCHEDULED; YOU JUST NEED TO CHANGE THE CHILD’S NAME FOR THE CORRECT TIME AND PARTY TYPE:
- CHOOSE A FONT COLOUR TO SUIT A BOY OR GIRL
- MAKE SURE THE SCREEN TIMES MATCH THE PARTY TIME: 10AM, 1PM, 4PM, 6:30PM
- IF THERE ISN’T A PARTY ON AT ONE TIME SLOT FOR THE WEEK- CHANGE THE SCREEN TO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (SO IT’S NOT SAYING THE CHILD’S NAME FROM LAST WEEK ON THE SCREEN)
- EMAIL ALL PREVIOUS WEEKEND PARTIES THE FEEDBACK EMAIL
- CHECK PARTY ROOM SUPPLIES- ANYTHING THAT NEEDS FILLING IS IN CRECHE KITCHEN CUPBOARDS (SEE SHEP IF YOU NEED)
Every Thursday fortnight 2.30pm- Meet with Shep, Rach, and Rhi regarding feedback from parties and any other important issues
THIS WEEK’S PARTIES-
- 12.30pm- Meeting
- Any membership application forms- SLD or other that have been double checked need to be taken to Rebecca Harrison to file. Please monitor and take them up when she is in the centre.
TYPE UP ALL GUEST LISTS USING (TEMPLATE). S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Children's Services\Parties\CSO PARTY FOLDER\GUEST LIST TEMPLATE
- TWO FOR BANDICOOT PARTIES- SO RECEPTION HAVE ONE AND CRECHE HAVE A COPY)
- Leave the email correspondence sheets in the pink party folders at reception
CHOOSE COLOURED BANDS FOR EACH PARTY (DIFFERENT COLOURS THAT WON’T CLASH WITH ANOTHER PARTY)
**BLACK SOLID BANDS ARE FOR ALL WATERSIDE PARTIES
PUT ALL GUEST LISTS IN PINK FOLDER AND STORE IN THE DRAWS BEHIND RECEPTION
- WALK ALL BANDICOOT PARTY FOLDERS TO CRECHE RECEPTION DESK READY FOR THE WEEKEND- (ONE GUEST LIST WILL BE @ CRECHE AND ONE @ RECEPTION)
- EMAIL ALL THE FOLLOWING WEEK PARTIES ASKING PARENTS FOR GUEST LIST (TEMPLATE)
- PLACE ALL UPCOMING PARTIES IN PURPLE UPCOMING PARTIES FOLDER
- CHECK AQUATIC PARTY ROOM IS CLEAN IF THERE IS A FRIDAY PARTY.
- 12.30pm-2.30pm- Go through all booking emails regarding this weekend’s booking.
- Contact and finalise as many as you can before doing the weekend booking sheet.
- Export all booking into an excel document and copy and paste onto booking sheet template.
- At 5pm cancel all tentative bookings that have not paid. Only delete the casual bookings from links. Leave ongoing bookings in links for Kristen’s reference.
- Edit the email saying ‘booking cancelled due to not being paid by 5pm Friday’.
- Print 4 booking sheets for Saturday and Sunday; Three at main reception one to level 1.
- Have level 1 closer double check booking sheet matches links.
- Email booking sheets to sport for their reference.
- The Friday that Kristen isn’t working please go through reception sent emails and make sure no court bookings have been cancelled. If they have adjust court sheets.
- Complete shift report saved in bookings email folder