Change of membership forms
Check and action anything in Senior CSO email
Add to CSO calendar
Add Aquatic Non-Bookings to reception calendar
When out on POS
Stocking up, tidying and re-merchandising speedo stock.
Support CSO’s on POS
Double checking forms when requested by Member Administrator
Support Customer Service Team leader when required
Reset member passwords/emails in Active Carrot
Waive rejection fees
Receive in speedo orders
Place top up order if required
Speedo indent orders for 20/21 – speedo showing
Count and check stock off “customer manifest” – comes in the delivery box
Create new products in links (ONLY if relevant) – Procedure saved in S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Reception\Merch\Sarah B handover
Receive stock in Links – Procedure saved in S:\Governance and Community Services\Community Services\ARC\Reception\Merch\Sarah B handover
Check off invoice (once received, Mic will email these to you)
When possible, place blue dots and price stickers all stock at time it is received.
Stocking up speedo
This is to be done whenever you are out on POS.
Hangers in phone room
- Try rotate the goggles on each hanger i.e. instead of putting the new box on the front, take the ones already hanging there off and place the newest one behind. Helps the ‘damaged’ boxes get sold first.
- Dust stock regularly, it gets dusty really quick.
- Repair any torn boxes – If the box tears where it hangs from get the scotch tape, put on both sides cut hole out.
- Check ‘core range’ swimwear is stocked up. We should always have a full size run of these items out. Look in Links to check if we have more before heading out the back.
- Men’s black Jammers & Solid Leisure short
- Boys jammers Black
- Women’s boy leg shorts & hipster pant
- Taking stock form Kitchen cupboards - Whenever you take a ‘singular’ goggle out of a full box ensure to mark the box is marked as “NOT FULL” this will help with stock take.
- Any goggle/s being placed in to the white cupboards at reception MUST be labelled and blue dotted before going in.
- Organise hangers neatly in each draw
- Remove size rings