Fremantle reception is staffed:
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Phone: 9433 7192 Bookings for the Fremantle Function room
Function room enquiries can be emailed to:
Or phone: 9433 7192
We are unable to accept deliveries on Fremantle's behalf if their reception desk is unstaffed. The delivery driver would need to return at a time they are present.Dockers players aquatic access
We would be held responsible if we were to accept them.
Dockers access through Health Club
Authorized players and coaches do not have to pay to access the aquatic area (it is part of their leasing agreement)
- Their black bands will not work on the turnstiles. They must see a CSO to gain entry.
- If they are not wearing a black band, they are not allowed entry through our gates. advise them to gain entry through the back.
- Only players and coaches are given the black bands.
- If they wish to access the waterslides the upgrade fee applies.
- Must pay casual fee if they wish to use aqua GF class
- Wellness lounge access is included.
Fremantle players are ONLY able to access the gym if they arrive at the turnstiles with a dockers trainer. The trainers should be in uniform and advise they are going through with the players.Back Oval
Head past the fremantle dockers reception, turn left (just under the staircase), out the glass doors and down the stairs