Cockburn ARC has partnered with Fiona Stanley to supply access to their employees to our facilities.
This is a staff incentive so the membership / casual visits will be paid for by Fiona Stanley.
The options are:
- Sign up on a full access membership. (Aquatic only membership not applicable)
- Attend the pool or stadium casually. (Each patron must present their own card)
- Adult swim, child swim and casual stadium passes are free of charge for F.S.P holders.
- Wellness lounge not included (upgrade fee can be paid)
- Membership options will need to be passed on to the Member Service team to set up the contract. The fitness passport will need to be presented to setup the membership.
- If the patron is a current Cockburn ARC member, they can complete a Change of Membership form, attach the Fitness Passport Card to transfer the membership and receive the fitness passport benefits.
- The Fitness passport holder will present their card at reception.
- We do not need to process their visit through POS as we have a Fitness Passport IPAD.
- Scan the Fitness Passport at the ipad and you will receive a green tick to say that it is approved.
Who can attend casually?
Adults and Children. Each family member will need to present their own FP.
Do they require a photo for memberships?
Yes, they cannot share their membership band. If caught sharing with someone else, email Membership Team Leader and they will follow up with Fiona Stanley.
Can they visit multiple times per day?
Yes. Each casual visit will require IPAD sign in. Members can enter as per normal
If they forget their ID what do we do?
They cannot access the centre without their passport ID number and password. If they forget it they will have to go home and get it or pay for general entry.
Do they have to line up if coming casually?
Yes. They can’t jump the queue.
Cockburn ARC is only associated with Fiona Stanley. (there are other providers of Fitness Passports however they don't have the same accessibilities for the ARC).
Below is an example of a F.P holder:
- We do not accept any fitness passport card unless they have the code FSP code as shown in the pictures below.
- We ONLY accept the Fitness passport card as proof. (email proof is not sufficient)
- They must provide the card as proof when signing up. (fitness passport cards can take up to 2 weeks to arrive in the mail)
- If the fitness passport card does not have a photo please ensure they bring their drivers licence to the catch up.
Complete the Fitness Passport manual form (located near POS 1 in the filing cabinet).