Swim ARCademy Enrolment Script
Swim ARCademy is a perpetual program swimming offering lesson 7 days a week for ages 4months to adult
- Lessons are ongoing and not in accordance to school term.
- No lessons on public holidays
COST is $17.50 per week per student debited on fortnightly Thursday from a nominated credit card or bank account What is included?
- One 30 minute lesson each week
- Free unlimited access to practice swimming (see ages for inclusions)
- CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS
- Water bubs sessions
- During lessons – 1 adult in the water + 2 adult spectators
- Non lesson day – access for child and 1 x adult guardian
- CHILDREN 3-11 YEARS
- During lesson – 2 x Adult spectators
- Non lesson – access for child and 1x adult guardian
- CHILDREN 12 – 17 years
- During lesson – 2x Adult spectators
- Non lesson – access for child and 1 x adult spectator
- During lesson – 2 x Adult Spectators
- Non lesson – access for Swim ARCademy entry only
All spectators must be present with the enrolled swim ARCademy child at the gates to be allowed entry on lesson day. Any spectators arriving late (this includes parking the car) MUST
pay a $2.50 spectator fee. SUSPENSIONS: No make-up lessons
- Medical suspension : for 2 – 7 lessons only with a medical certificate with specific dates
- “Take a Break” : Hold your place in a class for $5 p/w for a period of 2 – 6 weeks. Must give 7 days’ notice.
Watch Around Water Policy
- Cancellations must be submitted before close of business on the Tuesday prior to the direct debit running. Cancellations must be in writing and submitted by the online form via the website
ll children 6 years and under must have an adult in the water within arm’s reach, and children 11 years and under must be directly supervised at all time during lessons and practice swims. Exclusions
Their enrolment does not include access to the pools without the individual enrolled in Swim ARCademy present, locker, wellness lounge or any external programs including clubs, Vac Swim and Dept Education
Full terms and conditions are available on the Cockburn ARC website
. There is a 48 hour cooling off period.