We run basketball coaching clinics on Monday and Wednesday afternoons 4pm - 6pm
- 1 Casual trial - Pay at reception, hand the receipt to the coach.
- Sign up for the term online
- Parent's are required to stay in the centre during the clinics.
Refer to the website for detailed information.
- Sport program run by City of Cockburn at Cockburn ARC.
- The primary intention behind KidSport is to connect low socio-economic families with club based sport.
- This provides an opportunity to engage further with their community and experience the additional benefits of belonging to a club in addition to the benefits from the child increasing physical activity.
City of Cockburn is currently only able to access KidSport through the new Swim School category. Vouchers are only applicable for swimming lessons.