We can't wait to welcome our Swim ARCademy family back to class.
As WA has now moved into Phase 3 of COVID- 19 restrictions, we’re so pleased to say, this means we are able to resume our Swim ARCademy program from Monday. We know many of you can’t wait to get back, and we can’t wait to see your children in the pools!
As you can understand, there will be a few differences to enable us to meet the restrictions:
- As we will be limited to a maximum of 200 people inside the indoor and outdoor aquatic facility, only one parent/guardian is able to accompany your child, to enable us to reduce the number of people in our facility.
- All spectators are required to practice physical distancing outside of the pool and follow the direction of the Centre staff at all times.
We have emailed every Swim ARCademy family with a reminder of their class day and time. Please call us on 9411 3344 if you haven't received this email.
We’re easing in slowly with your swim school fees
We are doing everything we can to support our families and children during this time, so we have decided to enable families to attend swimming lessons, without payment for an initial period. All members will be given complimentary lessons for a period of two weeks
, to get settled back in before the direct debit commences on Thursday 25 June.
This also gives you a chance to get used to some of the new protocols that we have in place and lets us make any changes that we need to. But if you just aren’t feeling comfortable yet, we’d like to let you know your options too, and also assure you about everything we’re doing to keep you and your children safe.
Your family's safety is our number one priority.
Rest assured, we’re applying the Covid-19 restrictions strictly. We have increased our cleaning protocols throughout the centre, we’ve put in place sanitisation plans for equipment and change rooms, and have trained every staff member in the centre.
We're prioritising your children
We won't be accepting new enrolments for a couple of weeks, so this gives you time to settle in, or swap classes if your situation has changed.
And what do we need you to do?
And if you don’t wish to come back this soon?
- Work with us and other families to ensure that everyone has a positive swimming experience.
- Follow the instructions given by our team, and practice social distancing.
- Be prepared to come with only one parent/guardian, to enable us to reduce the number of people in our facility. If this doesn’t suit your personal circumstances, please reach out to us to discuss options.
- Be patient! In the unlikely event that we reach capacity for any one zone we may ask you to wait until space is available.
We are offering all Swim ARCademy members the ability to cancel with immediate effect. But you do need to let us know by Tuesday 23 June by filling in this online form opens in a new window
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com opens in a new window
or call us on 9411 3344.
Thank you and welcome back!
The Swim ARCademy Team.
Social Media Share Links below open in a new window