Valentine’s Partner Challenge
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, we're running a couples competition. Grab your favourite training buddy and register your moves to go in the running to win a $250 voucher at Perth’s revolving C Restaurant.
To enter, simply
- Grab a gym buddy
- Write down your names on a heart & place on the “something” board located next the gym reception
- Register via the Challenge tab on MyWellness
- Track your moves from Monday 11 - 14 February.
The couple with the most moves WINS a $250 C Restaurant Voucher!
Competition closes 15 February 2018
Winners will contacted via phone on 15 February 2018
Get moving now!
Tell us who your gym buddy is:
First, the pair of you must register with the challenge in MyWellness, then let us know below who makes up your team. This will allow us to tally up the pairs when the challenge ends.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition, entrants must be a current and financial member of Cockburn ARC.
- This is a team challenge comprising of 2 people per team.
- Participants must be registered through the Valentines Challenge in MyWellness to qualify.
- The winning prize will be a voucher for the C Restaurant valued at $250 for the team to share.
- City of Cockburn employees are not eligible for the prizes.
- Competition opens Monday 11th February 2019.
- Competition will close 10pm on Thursday 14th February 2019.
- The pair with the most MyWellness moves calculated over the specified timeframe, will be selected as the winners of the competition.
- The winners will be notified via phone and email and will need to come into Cockburn ARC to collect their prize.
- Winners photos will be taken and may be used on promotional material.
- City of Cockburn accepts no responsibility and shall not be legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property, whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition of the prize, either during or after the competition.