It's never too early to get your body Summer ready. Join our 8 week challenge today for your best results.
Starting Monday 10 August, members can take part in our 8 week training challenge. For just $80, we will help you feel fit and fabulous in time for the warmer weather!
What you get
Weekly focus points:
- 3 x body scans & waist measurements - before, during and after the challenge
- Progressive training program with new set of workouts each week
- Goal setting session
- Ongoing support with a weekly tips sheet to keep you on track and motivated
- Group circuit sessions.
Week 1: Setting achievable goals with a clear plan of how you’ll get there
Week 2: Nutrition - basic calories and nutirent requirements
Week 3: Making small changes
Week 4: Be Active, everyday
Week 5: Making yourself accountable
Week 6: Committing to yourself
Week 7: Healthy mind, healthy body
Week 8: Keeping the momentum
Need a more of a push?
Opt to have one of our personal trainers
help you along the way for an additional agreed upon fee.
Prizes will be on offer for the biggest transformation!
How to join
See one of our friendly gym staff to register and they'll book in for your initial appraisal.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the challenge, entrants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions
- To enter the challenge, the entrant must:
Be a current and financial member of Cockburn ARC
Cockburn ARC staff may enter the challenge but are excluded from winning prizes
- Challenge opens Monday, 10 August 2020
- Entrants must register and pay for the Spring into Shape Challenge
- Challenge runs for 8 weeks with results to monitored by:
Before, during and after body scans and measurements
Weekly visits at Cockburn ARC
Total moves registered through their MyWellness account
- Challenge closes Sunday 4 October 2020
- The winners will be notified via phone and will need to come into Cockburn ARC to collect their prize
- City of Cockburn accepts no responsibility and shall not be legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property, whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition of the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Winners by entering the challenge automatically agree to have their picture taken and allow the City to use it for promotional purposes on Instagram, Facebook and other media platforms.