• Alerts (0) Click to view
    Current alerts 18 October 2019
    • There are no notices for today
    Load More
  • What's on (2) Click to view
    What's on today 18 October 2019
    • Waterbubs play session is on in the warm water pool

      10:30 AM - 11:30 AM About Waterbubs
    • Waterslide session is on. 7+ & 120cm tall.

      4:00 PM - 6:00 PM About the slides
    Load More
  • Opening Hours Click to view
    Today's Opening Hours 18 October 2019
    • General entry and aquatics

      5:30 AM - 8:30 PM
    • Health Club

      5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
    • Crèche

      8:45 AM - 1:15 PM
    • Waterslides

      4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    • Cafe

      6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    • Bandicoots Play Centre

      Closed

Personal Trainers

Cockburn ARC personal trainers

These personal training businesses operate out of Cockburn ARC. They will be able to assist you in your health and wellbeing journey. The trainers are positive, motivated and driven to ensure you get the results you have been searching for. 
There are so many reasons to consider a Personal Trainer:

  • We keep you focused on your goals
  • We keep you inspired and give you confidence to succeed
  • We push you to get the most out of your training
  • We are there every step of the journey.

 
Let us show you how some small consistent changes to your everyday routine can change your lifestyle forever.

Contact our trainers today! 

​“70% of people who start their fitness journey quit – be the other 30%”