is a full body workout using Ripstix to drum your way into shape. It's a fusion of cardio, pilates, isometric movements and plyometrics poses that are easily modifiable.
You'll hit the stix about 15 thousand times a class, burning up to 800 calories. It's an incredibly effective way of working out but most of all it is a lot of fun!
This class will run on the last Friday of the month at 10.40am. Next class will be Friday 27 March.
- Full body workout thats completely modifiable
- Powerful brain-boosting, stress-relieving effects of drumming
- Improves focus
- Increases high level thinking and decision making skills
- Boosts immune system
- Decreases chronic pain, anxiety and fatigue
- Burn up to 800 calories in one class