School Carnivals and Bookings
Cockburn ARC has many opportunities for schools from hosting your school carnival or end of year private slide celebration.
Our facilities available for hire for schools include:
- 25m indoor pool
- 50m outdoor pool
- 6 court indoor sports stadium
- Private booking of our water slides (ages 7 +)
Please contact our Bookings Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 9411 3344 to discuss your options and availability.
School Carnival Period
The 2019 School Carnival Period will take place over weeks four and five of term one from Monday 25 February to Friday 9 March 2019.
Limited spaces are still available.
- Exclusive Use of outdoor 50M pool, seating and concourse
- 50M pool in a 8 lane configuration
- Starting blocks available at shallow and deep end
- Exclusive use of outdoor aquatic change rooms
- Use of Aquatic meeting room for carnival officers/teachers
- Table and chairs for carnival officials and marshalling
- Set up/Pack away completed by Cockburn ARC attendants
- Backstroke flags, false start rope and 25M rope
- Swim wall available for use
- Lifeguard supervision as per RLLSWA guidelines
- Designated bus bay and student entry point
- Shaded spectator seating
- Free entry for teaching staff and nominated parental assistants and officials (total 30)
- Total number of 350 swimmers/spectators
Fees and Charges
Full day, 9am to 3pm - $1000
Half day, 9am to 12pm or 12pm to 3pm - $700
School entry - $3.80 per student
Staff/volunteers complimentary entry for 30 people
Make an online booking request